TopTradus/CentralTraductores is a company with over 23 years’ combined experience. We are all translators certified by the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs. What’s more, most of us are members of the Association of Translators, Correctors and Interpreters.
Within TopTradus/Centrale des Traducteurs, we have carried out a rigorous selection process, selecting only translators who have been duly certified with the title of sworn translator issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation.
When a translator registers to work with us, he or she must submit a certified translator’s identification number and stamp. This ensures that you only receive quotes from certified translators.
Our company in Matoury is dedicated to providing translation services, whether sworn, certified or other types. In addition, we handle interpretations and other language-related needs.
On top of that, we’re also a lot of other things, like parents, musicians, mountain enthusiasts and food lovers. Essentially, we’re a group of people dedicated to translation, but each of us has a unique personal story.
A number of different situations require a sworn or certified translation of your documents. Although we have not detailed them all here, some of the most common are as follows:
- Sworn translations of your children’s school reports or other grade certificates, if they have studied abroad for a year or if you have moved to another country.
- Translations of divorce papers if you are starting a new life in another country.
- If you are applying for a job abroad, particularly in the USA, Canada, Ireland or the UK, it is often necessary to provide a translation certifying the absence of a criminal record.
- We can help you with sworn translations of your marriage certificate, for example, if you are planning to move to another country and need to apply for a mortgage.
- We also provide death certificate translations for estates abroad.
We have the capacity to translate most languages, but it’s important to point out that there are no official translators for all the world’s languages. However, many countries are increasingly accepting documents translated into the most commonly used languages, including French, Spanish and English. So, even if we can’t cover every language combination, we can always offer you an alternative using one of these commonly accepted languages.
We strive to translate with sworn or certified translators in your area. In other words, if you ask us for a sworn translation Dieppe, we’ll try to work with our English collaborators, so that the translation reaches you as quickly as possible. And if that’s not possible, we’ll make sure the translation reaches you on time, whether our translator is in Saint-Herblain, Canterbury or Conchinchina.
To be precise, we work with the following languages:
- translation into Spanish, or from Spanish into another language.
- translation into English, or from English into another language.
- translation into Arabic, or from Arabic into another language.
- translation into Romanian, or from Romanian into another language.
- translation into Catalan, or from Catalan into another language.
- translation into Bulgarian, or from Bulgarian into another language.
- translation into German, or from German into another language.
- translation into Italian, or from Italian into another language.
- translation into French, or from French into another language.
- translation into Portuguese, or from Portuguese into another language.
- translation into Russian, or from Russian into another language.
- translation into Polish, or from Polish into another language.
- translation into Japanese, or from Japanese into another language.
- translation into Galician, or from Galician into another language.
- translation into Latin, or from Latin into another language.
- translation into Dutch, or from Dutch into another language.
- translation into Slovak, or from Slovak into another language.
- translation into Greek, or from Greek into another language.
- translation into Slovenian, or from Slovenian into another language.
- translation into Croatian, or from Croatian into another language.
- translation into Korean, or from Korean into another language.
- translation into Basque, or from Basque into another language.
- translation into Danish, or from Danish into another language.
- translation into Norwegian, or from Norwegian into another language.
- translation into Swedish, or from Swedish into another language.
- translation into Ukrainian, or from Ukrainian into another language.
- translation into Lithuanian, or from Lithuanian into another language.
- translation into Finnish, or from Finnish into another language.
- translation into Czech, or from Czech into another language.
- translation into Tahalo, or from Tahalo into another language.
- translation into Estonian, or from Estonian into another language.
- translation into Hebrew, or from Hebrew into another language.
- translation into Macedonian, or from Macedonian into another language.
Great news! We now offer the option of paying in 3 instalments without interest. If you are interested in this option, simply select “Klarna” on the final payment screen.
The cost of a certified translation can vary considerably. There are several factors involved, such as:
- Language combination: When it comes to languages such as Spanish, French or English, translation can be cheaper because there are more sworn translators on the market for this language combination. On the other hand, if you need a more unusual language combination, such as Catalan to Polish, the price of the translation will be higher.
- Number of pages: Obviously, it’s not comparable to translate a single-page book. Our quotation is based on the number of pages, assuming that there are around 250 words per page and that the document is printed on both sides of the page.
- Type of translation: In general, if you need to translate a standard document such as a transcript, university diploma, criminal record or similar, these are documents with which the translator is already familiar, making the translation easier. However, if you need to translate a longer document, such as a medical report, this requires more translation time and therefore a higher cost.
- Availability: If you know you need a sworn translation, it’s best to book it as soon as possible, as this will enable you to benefit from a more advantageous rate. On the other hand, if you need your order yesterday, we can work on your translation for 12-hour delivery, provided the order is less than 10 pages and you place it during the week. If you’d like an approximate quote for your translation, you can use our calculator and get a budget in just a few clicks.
If you’re interested in an approximate price for your translation, you can use our online calculator. En seulement quelques clics, nous vous fournirons un devis préliminaire.
If you know you need a sworn translation, you should hire one straight away, as you could benefit from a reduced price. However, if you need your order completed quickly, we can work on your translation today and deliver it within 12 hours. In our calculator, you’ll find various rush options that we can work with.
If for any reason your budget does not match the file you send us, we will contact you with a more appropriate quote.
How it works
Once you’ve sent us the file to be translated, we’ll start work immediately.
- We carefully study your request and contact translators near you to send you the translation as quickly as possible.
- The translator completes your translation.
- We send you a digital copy of the translation by e-mail.
- You receive the translation.
The delivery time for your order depends on the type of request you are making. In general, for orders of less than 10 pages, we deliver within 72 hours. However, if you need faster delivery, we offer other urgent services that you can find in our calculator.
By default, we e-mail all translations as compliant PDF files for submission to institutions or organizations. If you wish to receive documents in physical format, we also offer this service. We ship by regular mail, priority mail and courier worldwide.
Please note that once you have received the quote from our calculator, the dates will be calculated according to the day and time you received the quote. If, for any reason, you decide to place an order several days later, these dates will be adjusted according to the order date. We recommend that you use our quotation tool to obtain a precise date.
We do not have physical offices, we only work online. If you prefer to write us an email, you can do so by writing to email@example.com.
We usually work from 8:00 to 17:00, Monday to Friday, but there is always someone watching in case one of our customers needs a very urgent order.
Do you translate from language X to language Y?
Please note that once you get the quote in our calculator, the dates are calculated based on the time and day you get the quote. If, for whatever reason, you place the order a few days later, those dates will vary based on the date you place the order. It is best to use our quotation tool to get an exact date.
When will my translation be delivered to Matoury?
All our translations are delivered via email as a PDF file so the delivery is done in less than 72 hours or sooner, in case you have chosen a more urgent delivery option during your order. If you have requested a physical copy of the translation, by regular mail (7-8 days), priority mail (3-4 days) and courier (48 hours).
If I have requested a hard copy, how do you send the translation to Matoury?
We work with courier services such as UPS, Seur or similar. As soon as our translators send you the translation, you will always have a tracking number for the translation so that you will know when it arrives.
Do I need to send you the original documents to Matoury?
No, it is not necessary. A PDF file, photo or scan of what you need to translate will suffice.
Will you certify a translation if I translate it myself?
No, it is illegal. The translation has to be done entirely by our team.