TopTradus/CentralTraductores is a company with over 23 years’ combined experience. We are all translators certified by the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs. In addition, most of us are members of the Association of Translators, Correctors and Interpreters.
At TopTradus/Centrale des Traducteurs, we have made sure to select only translators who have obtained the title of sworn translator issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation.
When a translator registers to work with us, he or she must provide his or her translator identification number and stamp. This ensures that you only receive quotes from certified translators.
In Châtellerault, we offer translation services, including sworn, certified and other types of translation. We also handle interpreting and other language-related services.
Apart from that, we are many other things, such as parents, musicians, mountain enthusiasts, food lovers… Basically, we’re a group of people dedicated to translation, but each person has their own background.
There are many circumstances where a sworn or certified translation of your documents is required. Although we have not included them all here, some of the most common are as follows:
- Sworn translations of your children’s school reports or any other mark certificates, if they have studied abroad for a year or if you have moved to another country.
- Translations of divorce papers if you are starting a new life in another country.
- If you are applying for a job abroad, particularly in the USA, Canada, Ireland or the UK, it is often necessary to provide a translation certifying the absence of a criminal record.
- We can help you with a sworn translation of your marriage certificate, for example, if you are planning to move to another country and need to apply for a mortgage.
- We can also translate death certificates for estates abroad.
Although we translate almost every language, it’s important to note that there are no official translators for every language in the world. However, more and more countries now accept documents translated into one of the most widely used languages, such as French, Spanish or English. So, even if we don’t offer a specific language combination for your request, we can always offer you a suitable alternative.
We strive to translate with sworn or certified translators in your area. In other words, if you ask us for a sworn translation Goussainville, we’ll try to work with our English collaborators, so that the translation reaches you as quickly as possible. And if that’s not possible, we’ll make sure the translation reaches you on time, whether our translator is in Saint-Herblain, Canterbury or Conchinchina.
To be precise, we work with the following languages:
- translation into Spanish, or from Spanish into another language.
- translation into English, or from English into another language.
- translation into Arabic, or from Arabic into another language.
- translation into Romanian, or from Romanian into another language.
- translation into Catalan, or from Catalan into another language.
- translation into Bulgarian, or from Bulgarian into another language.
- translation into German, or from German into another language.
- translation into Italian, or from Italian into another language.
- translation into French, or from French into another language.
- translation into Portuguese, or from Portuguese into another language.
- translation into Russian, or from Russian into another language.
- translation into Polish, or from Polish into another language.
- translation into Japanese, or from Japanese into another language.
- translation into Galician, or from Galician into another language.
- translation into Latin, or from Latin into another language.
- translation into Dutch, or from Dutch into another language.
- translation into Slovak, or from Slovak into another language.
- translation into Greek, or from Greek into another language.
- translation into Slovenian, or from Slovenian into another language.
- translation into Croatian, or from Croatian into another language.
- translation into Korean, or from Korean into another language.
- translation into Basque, or from Basque into another language.
- translation into Danish, or from Danish into another language.
- translation into Norwegian, or from Norwegian into another language.
- translation into Swedish, or from Swedish into another language.
- translation into Ukrainian, or from Ukrainian into another language.
- translation into Lithuanian, or from Lithuanian into another language.
- translation into Finnish, or from Finnish into another language.
- translation into Czech, or from Czech into another language.
- translation into Tahalo, or from Tahalo into another language.
- translation into Estonian, or from Estonian into another language.
- translation into Hebrew, or from Hebrew into another language.
- translation into Macedonian, or from Macedonian into another language.
New: We now accept payment in 3 instalments free of charge. If you are interested in this option, select “Klarna” on the final payment screen.
The price of a sworn translation can vary considerably. There are several influencing factors, such as:
- The language combination: If it’s languages such as Spanish, French or English, the translation may be cheaper because there is a larger market of sworn translators in that language combination. On the other hand, if it’s a slightly rarer combination, for example Catalan to Polish, the price of the translation will be higher.
- Number of pages: Obviously, translating a book is not the same as translating a single page. The budget we propose is calculated on a per-page basis, assuming that there are around 250 words per page and that it is printed on one side only.
- Type of translation: In general, if the translation is of a standard document, such as a transcript, academic diploma, criminal record or similar, these are documents with which the translator is already familiar, which makes the translation easier. However, if you need to translate a longer document, such as a medical report, this requires more translation time, which increases the cost.
- When you need it: If you know you need a sworn translation, it’s best to book it as soon as possible, as you can benefit from a lower cost. On the other hand, if you need your order yesterday, we can work on your translation for delivery within 12 hours, provided the order is less than 10 pages and you place it during the week. If you would like an approximate quote for your translation, you can use our calculator and we will provide you with a budget in just a few clicks.
If you’re interested in getting an approximate quote for your translation, you can use our online calculator and we’ll give you an estimate in just a few clicks.
If you are aware that you need a sworn translation, it is important to hire one as soon as possible, as you may get a more cost-effective price. On the other hand, if you want your order processed quickly, we can work on your translation today and deliver it within 12 hours. In our calculator you’ll find different rush options that we can work with.
If your budget does not correspond to the file you send us, we will contact you to offer you a more appropriate quote.
How it works
Once we have received the file you wish to translate, we will start work.
- We review your request and contact translators near you to ensure that the translation reaches you as quickly as possible.
- The translator completes the translation.
- We send you a digital copy of the translation by e-mail.
- You receive the translation.
Delivery times for your order depend on the type of order you place. Generally, for orders of less than 10 pages, we deliver within 72 hours. However, if you need faster delivery, you’ll find other rush services available on our calculator.
By default, we send all translations by e-mail as valid PDF files for presentation to institutions or organizations. If you need the documents in paper format, we also offer this service. We send by regular mail, priority mail and courier worldwide.
Bear in mind that once you have obtained the quote from our calculator, the dates will be calculated according to the time and day you obtained the quote. If, for any reason, you decide to place an order a few days later, these dates will be modified according to the date on which you place the order. We recommend that you use our quotation tool to obtain a precise date.
We do not have physical offices, we only work online. If you prefer to write us an email, you can do so by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We usually work from 8:00 to 17:00, Monday to Friday, but there is always someone watching in case one of our customers needs a very urgent order.
Do you translate from language X to language Y?
Please note that once you get the quote in our calculator, the dates are calculated based on the time and day you get the quote. If, for whatever reason, you place the order a few days later, those dates will vary based on the date you place the order. It is best to use our quotation tool to get an exact date.
When will my translation be delivered to Châtellerault?
All our translations are delivered via email as a PDF file so the delivery is done in less than 72 hours or sooner, in case you have chosen a more urgent delivery option during your order. If you have requested a physical copy of the translation, by regular mail (7-8 days), priority mail (3-4 days) and courier (48 hours).
If I have requested a hard copy, how do you send the translation to Châtellerault?
We work with courier services such as UPS, Seur or similar. As soon as our translators send you the translation, you will always have a tracking number for the translation so that you will know when it arrives.
Do I need to send you the original documents to Châtellerault?
No, it is not necessary. A PDF file, photo or scan of what you need to translate will suffice.
Will you certify a translation if I translate it myself?
No, it is illegal. The translation has to be done entirely by our team.